By bringing together individual companies that have implemented effective methods for developing and delivering digital stationery software, hardware, and services, the DSC will drive a coordinated, industry-led effort to build and advance digital stationery experiences more broadly. Fueled by cross-collaboration among its members, DSC will drive digital stationery advancements, create new user experiences and open new market opportunities. Markets represented by the DSC include, but are not limited to:
- Consumer Electronics manufacturers
- Creative professionals
- Digital pen/stylus manufacturers
- Display, pen and touch system vendors
- Enterprise applications and system integrators
- IT and Cloud services providers
- Nonprofit Researchers and Academics
- Operating systems, ISVs and developers
- Smartphone manufacturers
- Tablet manufacturers
- Traditional stationery manufacturers
The DSC is looking for hands-on members who want to benefit from the digital stationery developments of others and actively contribute to advancing the art of digital stationery and to promoting broad adoption.
Membership is open to all organizations that are supportive of the DSC’s purposes, and there are two levels of membership in the DSC for your organization to choose from: Contributor or Promoter.
- Contributor level membership is for organizations that want to play a leading role in the future of the smart digital stationery industry. With Contributor level membership you will automatically have a seat on the Board, and be able to run for leadership positions within the Board and the Working Groups. Membership at this level is limited to ten companies, and annual dues are $20,000 USD.
- Promoter level membership is open to all who are interested in making the world a more creative place and have an interest in the smart digital stationery industry. There is no limit to the number of companies that can join at this level. Annual dues range from $500 – $3,000 USD.
- Startups, Non-profits and Academics receive a free Promoter membership.
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss membership in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
The concept of digital stationery is derived from the classic stationery kit, which provided consumers everything needed – pen, paper, ink, etc. – to write by hand, collaborate and freely express themselves. Digital stationery is the modern equivalent, essentially extending the classic stationery set palette to include an endless supply of interoperable, digital ink-powered offerings – digital pens, augmented paper, and digital stationery applications. Emerging digital stationery offering will enable an unlimited canvas for human creativity – new experiences driven by advanced user interfaces, 3D, as well as animated and augmented worlds.